I will be posting on this blog 5 pieces of content which I consumed in the last seven days and found interesting. This is the first of the ‘Content Worth Sharing’ series so watch out for more.
(1) Revisionist History – I discovered a few day ago that Malcolm Gladwell has his own podcast show. There are currently four episodes available and they are fantastic. I am a big fan of Gladwell and would recommend you check it out Revisionist History and become a subscriber.
(2) Jesse Williams, an actor on Grey’s Anatomy, delivered a powerful speech at the 2016 BET Awards on the need to stand up to the injustices and unfairness of the American system against African-Americans. The video is under 6 minutes and is definitely worth watching.
(3) Tom Hulme’s short 7 minute TED video on “What can we learn from shortcuts?” made me want to learn more about ‘desire paths’.
(4) Rafael Behr’s Brexit piece on “How remain failed: the inside story of a doomed campaign.” .
(5) The Playboy interview with Ta-Nehisi Coates